sábado, 30 de dezembro de 2006

Deu-me!

I never thought one day you'd be gone,
away forever more
No one can say, no one could explain why you were taken
[...]
It's time to say goodbye
Block out the sun and pack up the sky
Don't let my tears start to make you cry
Each time I try to say my goodbye
[...]

Goodbye - The Corrs

[...]
I don't forget you
Oh it's so sad
I hope you can hear me
I remember it clearly

The day you slipped away
Was the day I found
It won't be the same
[...]

Slipped Away - Avril Lavigne

How can I just let you walk away?
Just let you leave without a trace?
When I stand here taking every breath with you
[...]
How can you just walk away from me?
When all I can do is watch you leave?
'Cause we shared the laughter and the pain
and even shared the tears
[...]
I wish I could just make you turn around
Turn around and see me cry
There's so much I need to say to you,
So many reasons why
[...]

So take a look at me now
'Cause there's just an empty space
And there's nothin left here to remind me
just the memoryof your face
Take a look at me now
[...]

Against all odds - Phil Collins

Para já, só me lembrei disto. Talvez mais tarde, ouça outras coisas que te tragam à minha memória, por mais que eu não queria. Mas por agora, é só isto.

Margarida Feijó
30 e 31/12/2006


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário